Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hello There, Handsome

Hello loves! How is your weekend so far? Mine is pretty good, I actually got to create last night and I made a layout with some new MME The Sweetest Thing products! This line has some really cute papers like some blue & white striped paper and some ledger type paper. Love it! I have this picture of my son Beeb that I just adore, he has this  genuine gorgeous smile on his face. I can't stress how awesome candid pictures are! They are so real. When I saw this one I couldn't believe how grown up he is getting. Ugh. Time is flying.

 
 
 
 
I'm sure you're shocked that there is fussy cutting and layering all over the stinkin place! lol I love the pale blue paper with the white flowers, I think it's so pretty, but subtle enough to where you can use it for a boy. I am so over following rules or guidelines where you "can't use flowers" or anything like that on pages for boys. No rules! Everyone creates differently right? I am going to do what makes me happy on my projects, regardless of what I should or shouldn't be doing. And I would hope other paper crafters wouldn't judge things like that. If they do,  then they have lost the true purpose of scrapbooking and preserving memories and they need to dig down deep and find the joy in it again! Life on this earth is too short to be petty about things like that, yes? Okay. I'm off my soapbox now, you are free to go ;) Have a wonderful evening, and i love you all!
 
xoxo Rah
 
 
 
 

No comments: