Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Scrapfest 2012 Autograph Book

Wuttup my papercraftin peeps? I actually attended Scrapfest 2012 last weekend at the Mall Of America! It was amazing! Soo much crazy fun! I'm going to blog about it, but tonight I'm just going to show you a little something I made for my trip. It is so fun going to scrapbook events like this because you get to rub elbows with some of the industry's leading manufacturers, designers, teachers, yadda yadda yadda. So. I wanted to create a cute little chunky autograph book that I could have my teachers sign, just as a token of my trip. I used a Spellbinders die for the shape of the album, along with some Echo Park and Dear Lizzy products. These are, like, my favorite colors. Pink, mint, brown, touch of sparkle, ugghhhh!! I love!! They are just delicious!

 
 


 


 


 


 
Ohmygosh I love this thing. You know how pictures don't hardly do your projects justice? I feel that way about this, it is the cutest little sparkly delicious colored chunky monkey fun book, I just adore it! It was a low stress high fun kind of project and I'm sure I will make another one...or 2...A few other products I used are Martha Stewart doilies, silver Stickles for the jar lids, bakers twine, etc. I loved how I could just have everyone sign a jar heehee ;) All of the teachers were very sweet as always! I'm thankful they are gracious enough to take the time to meet us, do some chatting, sign dorky little autographs for nerds like me hahaha! As soon as I get my pics from Scrapfest situated I will blog them ;) Super fun! Have an amazing evening and get scrappin!
 
xoxo Rah
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: