Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving! There is so much to be grateful for. I am thankful for the Lord Jesus, my precious boys, my family, all of the provision we have received over the years. God has really taken care of us for so long, and I am so thankful for Him. I am thankful for the pilgrims, their blood, sweat, and so many tears that were shed. They sacrificed so much, gave up everything to embark on a journey that would change the world forever. We have an amazing freedom because of them! The freedom of religion. Because of them I don't have to hide my Bible or sneak over to someones house for a secret bible study. I can attend any church that I want, worship who I want. I love it. We tend to take this for granted sometimes don't we? How precious freedom is. I am grateful for that.

 
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances.
1 Thessalonians 5; 16-18
 
Love you all!
 
xoxo Rah
 

No comments: