Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Scraps Of Elegance April Kit Reveal = Possibility!

Hey hi! I am here with you today to share the new Scraps Of Elegance April Kit! It is called Possibility;

undefined

I'd say that's a really good name for it, being that it is absolutely full of gorgeous products!! It's got the new line by BoBunny, called Cest La Vie. Also some beautiful Petaloo flowers, butterflies by Renea Bouquet, etc etc. Lots of possibility to make some beautiful creations!!

I have 2 layouts for you today, the first one is based off of the sketch for the kit;

undefined

Isn't that super fun?! Here's my take, a little different.


I fell in love with this big dress form on one of the patterned papers, so I had to cut it out and dress her up! So pretty. Also, the kit has some gorgeous purple velvet paper, so I used my new bow tie die and made a little velvet bow. Sooo girly! This is a picture of my niece and I at my bros wedding shower. Isn't she a doll? I just love when girls wear dresses! Also the kit had an awesome new stencil by Prima in it, so I used that with the purple Glimmer Mist in the kit and added some interest to the background that way.




Now, being a mama of 2 amazing little boys, I have become pretty good at making boy pages out of just about anything lol! This kit is so pretty, but it does have some really cute striped paper which I love love loved, so here is what I came up with;


My son Beeb has this light about him, this zest for life that I cherish so in him. Every little thing is an adventure to him! Such an awesome way to live! This picture just tugs at my heart, he is in pure bliss. Hence why I chose this awesome quote by Bob Marley.



Another awesome stencil by Prima!! I adore rain, so when I saw this stencil I was like Oh yeah come to mama!



This raindrops came from another awesome stencil by Prima! I just love the rain ;) Makes for one bumpy page lol! 

I hope you'll go check out the other DTs blogs for some incredible inspiration, also there is a feature on us at the BoBunny blog too! Super exciting! So go grab yourself a cup of java and enjoy! Stop back here soon for some more projects made with Possibility..

Love, Rah
























No comments: