Sunday, April 14, 2013

Be Inspiring

Hey loves happy happy Sunday! What a beautiful day today!! I promised you more projects with the Scraps Of Elegance April Kit, and I am here to deliver! I made a couple cards! Here's the first one;





You can't really tell in the pix, but it's got more sparkle than you can shake a stick at! I loved playing with this collection because it has vintage dressforms in it, and they are so fun to dress up!

And for my next trick; 



I made this for my mama, she is such a worrier I am always telling her to be happy! Hope she likes it ;)

So that's all for now. Have a beautiful evening peeps, thank you so much for stopping by! 

Love, Rah xoxo


3 comments:

Amy Voorthuis said...

Awesome cards Sarah...great designs lovely flowers hugs Amy

Miae said...

These are both so feminine and pretty! I'm sure your mother must love hers!

Anja said...

Wow, such a beautiful and romantic cards!! Great!!