Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hold Fast To Your Dreams

Whuttup!! Hump day woot woot!! I try to enjoy each day, but I can't help but look forward to the weekend all week! I suppose it's because I work full time..yuk! Are you going to Scrapfest in September?! I looked at the classes, and there are so many sold out already! What the heck?! Crazy scrappers I tell ya ;) So I have been a scrappin fool lately. Every time CHA gets tossed around online and I start to see the beautiful new collections coming out, I start to remember the last 12 lines from the last CHA that I had to have and still haven't used lol! Hence why I have been going through my stash, seeing beautiful things, then I get the creative bug all over again. Does this happen to any of y'all? So needless to sayyy I've got another layout forya today. It's another "Find Your Wings & Fly" layout, I just love the colors in this collection by My Mind's Eye! It's a picture of my Beeb and I.

 
I am addicted to these Melissa Frances crowns!
 
 


 
I threw in some stencil/gesso magic in a few spots, just to add some dimension to the already awesomely designed paper..
 

 
Did you notice the "vintage" Making Memories glittered bookplate? I have been hoarding these things for years lol! The Heidi Swapp definitions look perfect all nested in there!




 
Aren't these colors delicious? Love love love.
 
So what is your favorite new line from CHA that is coming out?! I have so many..I am in trouble! Anyhoo have a wonderful evening and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Love, Rah
 

No comments: