Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Shabby Card With A Twist

Hey paper peeps! Today was my first posting over at Marion Smith Designs Blog, if you haven't been over there make sure you do because you will be so inspired! There are new beautiful creations every day! For my project I wanted to create a special something for someone that I haven't seen in awhile, but more than just a card. I want to stick photos in it and such so I knew I wanted pockets, and of course tags for extra journaling.

 
So I created an accordion effect that houses tags..
 

 
I used printables from Marion's store that you can find here! Marion's designs are so gorgeous that you don't really have to do anything to them, just cut them out and the rest is just icing on the cake!
 



 
I wanted a shabby eclectic flea market type feel, so I used some other  random goodies I had in my stash like this sentiment stamp by Stampin Up, some Tim Holtz metal and ink, a chipboard piece by Basic Grey, a Crate Paper pin, Prima flowers, etc.
 
If you love these papers, go check them out here and look for Scarlet, Life Journal Book, & Folder Book Kit.
 
Thank you so much for hangin out! Have a wonderful evening!
 
Love, Rah
xoxo
 
 
 

No comments: