Saturday, August 17, 2013

Text Me Gram!!

Good morning!! What a beautiful day!! Ahh there's nothing like waking up to the cat laying on the whole length of your arm for so long that you cant feel your arm anymore.. So awhile back my mom and niece and I went on a holiday for a weekend, we had so much fun! But I swear everytime I turned around at least one of them was texting. I'm like what are you doing?! You're going to spend time with me and LIKE IT!! lol It turned out to be a big joke and I promised them that I'd document it and not let them forget it, so here it is ladiesss!!

 
Have you guys seen this line by Carta Bella?!?! It is called Hello Again and it is sooo cute!! The colors are delish! I am so hooked on the navy blue and coral right now!!
 





 
Isn't that fun?! I smeared some gesso on the background where I wanted it and then used a Heidi Swapp polka dot stencil over top with a 2 different paints. It turned out pretty cute.
Also those are her aqua letters that spell out "text." Also, in the Hello Again collection there is a paper that is covered in quotation marks so I fussy cut some and used them as page corners!
 

 
Don't you love those little gold glitter dots? They are SEI and I picked them up at a store in Downers Grove called Memories & Beyond. 
 
Fun stuff, I love my girls! Have a wonderful weekend and get scrappin!!
 
Love, Rah xoxo
 
 

No comments: