Monday, August 12, 2013

Be Still

Hey paper peeps!! How are Mondays for you? I love them because they fly by for me at work!! Tuesday on the other hand, not so much. So I wanted to drop in and show you a card I made last night. Do you ever feel like the Lord is speaking directly to you? I love when that happens but sometimes it's a little scary because He always knows exactly what you need!! In church yesterday a song popped in my head that opens with the lyrics, "I tend to be, busier than I should be.." and they just stuck. Immediately I thought of a new stamp from Close To My Heart that I bought a long time ago and haven't used. Of course I had to come home and make something with it right?! (**Note; I do pay attention in church, you'd be surprised at how fast these creative thoughts flash through my mind. Do you have this same curse blessing too?**) I also used a new die by My Favorite Things and  Sizzix, a Prima flower, and the collection "Miss Caroline" by My Minds Eye. The peachy colors are so beautiful in it!

 



 
Isn't that a beautiful stamp?! I just love it!! I can't wait to make some different variations!! And yes, I even do fussy cutting on my cards. I am a fussy cuttin freak. I guess there's worse things ;)
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and thank you everyone for the sweet comments you leave. It's nice to know we're out there rootin for each other.
 
And next time God whispers to you, make sure you be still and listen. You just never know.
 
Love, Rah xoxo
 
Psalm 46;10


 





No comments: