Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fancy & Flea

Happy Saturday! What a beautiful day! This is one of my favorite times of the year, September always has the most gorgeous weather here in Illinois! I love the change in the air, the crispiness. This is the time of year that I love going to flea markets! I went over to one this morning called The Three French Hens French Country Market. I love going to that one because Morris is filled with amazing little shops and an adorable tea room. Here are just a few of the pics that I took today, though it was pretty crowded so I took most of them on the run lol!

 
Beautiful mums;

 
Plump little pumpkins;

 
White pumpkins are my fave! Love them!
 
 
There were so many cool washtubs, I reeeeaallyy want one...
 
 
Got my ball jar fix;




 


 
Gorgeous chandelier;


 
I'll just show a couple more booths that had some really cute finds, one was called Barn Chic.
 
 
More washtubs ;)


 
Adorable candy machine filled with spools, another item on my wish list..


 
Love this pic of the baseballs! Who played with them? And where? Were any homeruns hit with them? I always wonder these kind of questions when I'm looking at old trinkets..

 
Another really cute booth was called Paperjack Studio.
 
 
They had some really cute stuff!

 
Heavenly lavender;

 
Lovely frames in a really neat dispenser;

 
You should go like these stores on Facebook! I love meeting fellow artisants, they are all so different and interesting, yet they all have so much in common! So fun!
 
Here's my favorite pic of the day, I don't really know why, I just love old pics;
 
 
It was good to get out and get some fresh air!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by, and don't forget to catch the Mayweather/Canelo fight tonight on pay per view lol! Have a wonderful Saturday!
 
Love, Rah xoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: