Saturday, January 18, 2014

You sparkle

Good morning! How are you today on this chilllyy Saturday morning? I have something that will warm you up just a little ;) It's my turn over at the Marion Smith Designs Blog, and I made this wintery layout of my adorable niece Kassidy using the Garment District line and a white resin rose from Marion Smith!

 
I also used some other products I had on hand like papers by Fancy Pants Designs, some polka dot vellum, Thickers, and some Papertrey Ink snowflake dies cut out with white sparkly paper!





 
I used Marion's new white resin rose, isn't it gorgeous? They have new gigantor ones coming soon, I cannot wait to play with them! 
 
Make sure you get your hands on some of this Garment District Line before it's gone, it is so beautiful!
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
 
LoVe, Rah
xoxo
 
 





No comments: