Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mama Tired...Need Sleepy...

Do you ever feel like you could sleep for two weeks straight if you only had the chance? That's about how I feel right now. Im on the night shift for awhile (hence why there's only one post with scrappiness) & I just cant seem to get used to it! I am really thankful for the chance to make some extra Christmas cash though, for sure! It seems like money is always tight these days, so any extra is such a blessing. My poor little Taloula the Catahoula, just can't seem to get any rest. She is just really stressed out, Im gettin kinda worried....


"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28

I loooovvveeee this verse! I "stumbled" upon it at such a perfect time! It's amazing how sometimes when you have a problem or you're going through a trial, the Lord will help you and show you exactly what you need to do. Even if it's something as simple as rest. He's there, all you have to do is ask!!

1 comment:

Matty said...

Taloula isn't stressed, shes just recovering from one of your all night "Scrapcapades" isn't she?