Thursday, December 2, 2010

25 Days of December

Happy Thursday! I have been so neglective to my poor blog! I've been spending my evenings painting. We just did the living room, and tonight the dining room is gettin it. I wanted to get it all done before the weekend so I can deck my halls. I have some really cute ideas up my sleeve....

Soooo,  I wanted to document all of the little details that make up this wonderful time of year in a daily journal. I love all of the fun little bits of ephemera you collect along the way! 
Red & green are one of my favorite color combos-I love it! Strawberries, cherries, roses, Christmas, so pretty! 
I am totally hooked on the bracket shape, Im not sure the word for it...But anyway I bought a few packs of the Melissa Frances chipboard pieces in this shape, and I have been using them on everything! It's crazy! They make the cutest wall hangings too. I just love designing covers on mini albums & journals, it's defenitely one of my favorite things to create! I cant wait to make this album big & chunky with Christmas goodies... So here are some products I used;

printed paper & trims; Tinsel & Twig from The Girls Paperie
thickers; American Crafts
stickles; Ranger
stickers; October Afternoon
tinsel; Stampin Up
holly sprig; Red Lead
crepe & glimmer mist; Tattered Angels

Thanks for stoppin by! Have a beautiful evening!

No comments: