Saturday, January 15, 2011

Im Sorry

Hey its Saturday woot woot! Sooo I just wanted to apologize for really stinkin it up on this whole blogging thing. I am terrible! I guess Im just really discouraged because I dont know how to navigate very well yet and there are so many things I want to do to this blog, but Im just gonna be honest and say I have no idea how to do any of it. Soo I do apologize and I am gonna try to learn some more things so my blog can finally rock. Kay? Okay now we got that out of the way, time for some pretty paper. I received some Valentines goodies from Scrapbook.com this week, and I cant wait to play with them! They are from the new Valentines collection from Making Memories called "Je t'adore." No, not shut the door, "Je t'adore." This is the most beautiful line! Its just really pinky and girly and lovey dovey, I looovve it!! Tonight Im going to meet a few friends for dinner, and then come home and get my scrap on. Oh Yes. Look out. I know, Iknow. I shouldnt be such a crazy partier on a Saturday night, but thats just the way it is folks. Thats just how I roll. (Sarcasm noted?) Okay so heres a few pix, and then when (ok, if & when) I finish my little project with the beautimos papers, Ill post it. Try to contain your excitement! lol
 Have a wonderful Saturday evening and I love you all! Latah!

No comments: