Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cherries For Sale

Good evening peeps! Wait...a blog post 2 nights in a row?? As Joey Lawrence would say, "Woah!" Soo have any of you seen the new Crate Paper products? Oh my gosh. One is cuter than the next! Well, in their lines there are sheets of cut apart journaling cards that are so cute & fun and I especially like using them on cards. They just add the perfect amount of detail I lovem. One in particular caught my eye that had cherries on it, and it was all over. I had to devote a whole card to this one little journal spot. ;} Annnd this is what I came up with;



Can I just say that this is one of my most favorite things that Ive ever made? Ill admit I was a little intimidated by the wood grain pattern but it adds a nice little country feel yes? Ill share another one tomorrow! Thanks for hangin out guys & have a wonderful evening!

No comments: