Saturday, June 25, 2011

Chase Your Dreams

Yay its Saturday! I loovvee being home on Saturday! Its hard working full time I feel like Im not ever home.  Sometimes its just nice to be at home, putzin around, yes? So I just discovered Mojo Monday the other day and I thought it looked like fun sooo I played with this sketch;


And kinda flipped it over and came out with this;

I didnt do any stamping on it so I hope itll be ok. :)


I love this new line by Creative Imaginations/IOD. Its got alot of fun bits and pieces to play with! I thought these butterflies were perfect for the saying. ;} I feel like I need to be doing more "chasing" than "dreaming"....You just never know what could happen...

"..With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
Matthew 19:26

Have a wonderful Saturday! Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo Rah 

No comments: