Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Day of Summer

Happy first day of summer! This is always a very special day because its also...my birthday yay! I am such a birthday person, I love making a big deal about birthdays and I dont freak out about mine...yet...Last year I turned 30 and it really didnt bother me whatsoever. I think life is so short that if you can make it another year by golly you should celebrate! Especially with blessings like my 2 amazing boys! I am thankful for each and every day I get to spend with them, truly. I think every day is precious and we should make the most of it, yes?  So here's a fun little birthday tidbit about a guy named Jack. Hes not actually a guy, he was my mas red hollyhock when  I was a little girl. I loved him and watched for him every year because he always always bloomed on my birthday! Sooo you could say hollyhocks and I have a special bond and you can bet my yard is going to have tons of them! I have a few now;


If I knew how I woulda photoshopped that little black bugger right outta there can you see him?...


Isnt Gods creation amazing? Can you imagine the world without fleurs? How boring it would be!  So here's a summery little card forya, one of my favorite lines by October Afternoon ever. Im gonna hit the hay.  Have a beautiful night! Ciao!



XOXO Rah

No comments: