Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Beeb!

Oh my goodness Brandon turned 11 today! Do you know what this means?! I have 2 boys in middle school now! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Thats crazy! Where is time going?! We had an amazing today at the zoo. I needed to spend a day alone with them before yucky school starts, just me & them. I couldnt have picked a better day the weather was so beautiful! I thank the Lord every day for every second I get to spend with my boys. Even though every single day isnt the greatest time ever and yes we get stuck in our ruts but who doesnt right? Im really trying hard to remind myself to make each day count, that's so important. So here's a few cute random pix of my Beeb;






Im sure you'll be seeing these pics on scrapbook pages sometime :) Soo have a good night peeps and thanks for hangin out! I love you Bee! (& what are you doing up still?)

xoxo Rah

No comments: