Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Big Momma!

Haaayyyy! Wuutttuuppp?! Todays my moms birthday wootwoot! We went to Shipshewana Indiana for the weekend, we had so much fun! I love spoiling her on her bday because she never spoils herself and she totally deserves it. She takes such amazing care of her family and is always doing things to help other people YESSS URLACHER JUST INTERCEPTED IT!!!! Ive never met a woman that adores her family like she does. Does it bother her that we're totally disfunctional? Does it matter that whenever our family gets together for holidays there's a massive food fight or a certain someone (no names me) gets thrown into the lake? Followed by UFC fighting in her living room complete with flying elbows? Did she get angry with me today when I smoked her in the side of the face with the luggage cart at the hotel?  No! That's freekin dedication folks.  So in honor of her birthday Im going to share a layout I did confessing my love for cupcakes. Most of the products used are by Pink Paislee.
The pink Thickers are by American Crafts which I must say are one of my favorite sets of letters ever! So cute!



The sparkly sticker letters are from Making Memories, baking twine is from Etsy, and the pink german foil scallops are from Art Chix Studio.

Have a wonderful evening and thanks for hangin with me!

xoxo Rah

No comments: