Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Day

Wow has it been seriously this long since I blogged? Where is time going?! How have you been? Fall is defenitely in the air! I have to say, its probably my favorite season. The sky is soooo blue and crisp, the air is light and fresh, and it is amazing snuggling weather, yes? I wanted to show you a birthday card I made for a very dear friend of mine. She is such an amazing lady I just love her! Im working on another project for her also but I dont want to show you yet because she might visit before then ;)

I love the new "Blush" line by MME, its super shabby chic!
Ive been on this mint & pink kick lately, I just cant get enough of it weirrrrd.

Ive been trying to make my own embellishments lately to save money and is it helping you ask? Ummmm no. But its a fun way to use your stash! Think she'll like it? I hope so! Have a wonderful evening peeps!

xoxo Rah

No comments: