Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12 Days Of Christmas Cards- Day 11!!

Hey my little creative peeps Ive missed you! Sorry about the little blog break, can you believe I just now finished the majority of my Christmas shopping this past weekend?! Crazy! Now it's time for some baking! It's interesting to see what different families bake around the holidays, isn't it? Everyone has their own traditions it's so neat! I wanted to share Christmas Card number 11 with you, made with some Teresa Collins goodies..


Since I used one of the Christmas chandeliers, it was only right that I add some crystal garland right? I mean hello ;) This line is super fun and bright wouldnt ya say? The polka dot tulle and red rhinestones are from Hobby Lobby. How about you, are your "halls decked?" Did you get your cards done? Thank you guys for stoppin by and keep it festive ladies!

xoxox rah

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is beautiful, Sarah!!! Now I want to go dig through my stash, see what more I can create! lol Not going to tonight, though - did indeed finish our cards (made them all this year - phew!), now to get everything wrapped! Yikes!
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!