Saturday, December 24, 2011

12 Days Of Christmas Cards- Day 12!!

Merry Christmas Eve!! What a beautiful morning! I cannot wait for all the festivities to begin, I'm super excited! Time to share my Day 12 card, annnndd you're not going to believe this, but it's.... a ....store bought. I know. The nerve! I saw this pack of cards last year at Barnes & Noble and they just made me smile. I wanted to be able to look at it all through the Christmas season, so I went on a hunt for a frame at Hobby Lobby and ended up with one of those white ornate beauties. Added with some of The Girls Paperie and voila!


So cute & easy! It's up on my kitchen counter so I can see it every time I walk in. Kind of a reminder to not get all stressed out and just be happy! This is the most blessed time of year, we should enjoy it. ;)

So have a very Merry Christmas, and keep it festive ladies!!

xoxo Rah

"This is how God showed His love among us;
He sent His one and only Son into the world
that we might live through Him."
1 John 4:9

1 comment:

Wendy Sue said...

Super cute frame - I love it! Thanks for linking it up on the Create:Blog! :o)