Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry & Bright

Hello loves!! How are you, are you getting hit with the post-Christmas-sadness yet? I am ;( I loovvee Christmas and am always so sad when it's over. I'm going to leave my decorations up probably til after the New Year, is that what you do? I'm just not ready to put my Christmas papercrafting supplies away yet either! I really need to get some Christmas pages done, I'm way behind! One of my creative goals this year is to make at least 1 Christmas layout a month. That sounds realistic doesn't it? I dont want to set the bar too high and just end up disappointing myself haha! I did one the other night of my son Beeb posing like a ham in front of the tree at my moms a few years ago. He's so funny, especially in those crazy jammies!








Such a fun and bright line from MME, I thought it was perfect for these pics! The snowflake is just an unfinished wooden piece from Michaels that I covered in turquoise paint and blue glitter, kind of turned out neat, wanted to match the trim on the jammies ;)

So there ya have it! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, truly.

xoxo Rah

1 comment:

Sonya said...

What an awesome LO!!! Did you use a die cutting machine on any of it or were those pre-cut embellies?