Monday, July 2, 2012

Shipshewana Part One

Oh my goodness, is it a scorcher today! I love summer but wowzas! I want to share some pics with you of our trip to Shipshewana, but there's tons so I have to do it in sections lol! My computer is seriously messed up right now and it takes a half hour for a blog post to save and publish sooo I have to do short posts sorry.. 

So Shipshewana is a little town in Indiana that is based in an amish area. It has a ton of adorable shops, some restaurants, and a HUGE flea market on Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Today I want to feature an adorable little coffee shop called;


How cute is that cross on the mug?! Love it! You walk in and the most wonderful aroma hangs thick in the air;


Can I just tell you how difficult it is to pick something to order when there are so many delicious options?


Let me introduce you to the owner Lynn;


She is the sweetest lady, I just love her! How cute is she?! Totally understanding when I asked her to strike a pose ;) She made me the most delicious blended concoction of vanilla bean, mocha. and banana oh my goodness... So good. I will defenitely be back.

By the way, this little piece of heaven is for sale! (The shop, not Lynn lol) If you know anyone who is looking for an awesome little coffee shop, this is the place! Morton Street Coffee woohoo! I wish I could buy it I totally would.

So next time you're in Shipshewana IN, stop in here and say hi! Support local biz ;)

Thank you for stoppin in, have a good night and stay cool!

Love, Sarah


 


No comments: