Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I Adore You

Hey ya'll! How are you? Have you been scrappin?! I have a little! I have really been hooked on turquoise and aqua type colors lately, they're just beautiful and inspiring colors to work with. I've been hangin onto this  picture of my son Kyle and I, and I finally decided to scrap it. It was taken about 7 or 8 years ago. We were taking a boat ride on the river and it was coolin off, so we were snugglin up together with our towel. I really miss moments like these, when the boys were little snuggle bugs all the time.  They still snuggle a little, but you know ;)

 
I wanted to add a little contrast and some texture so I threw in a little burlap.
 
 
 
 
And as for you Mister Kyle, you have my heart.
 
 
Have a wonderful evening loves!
 
xoxo Rah
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: