Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Butterfly Show

Happy Saturday! How are you on this glorious summer day?! This summer is absolutely flying by! I have a fun page to share with you today, it's for the My Minds Eye July Sketch Challenge! I scrapped two pictures of my darling niece, Kassidy. She is the sweetest most spirited girl, I just love her! I bought her these purple butterfly wings to wear, and she likes to wear them while prancing around their table on the deck singing, "It's the Butterfly Show! It's the Butterfly Show!" They're not the best quality pictures due to the shadowy deck, but I can't see not documenting a precious memory due to a photo that's not "the perfect lighting" or something. Okay, so here's the sketch;

Ronda Palazzari MME July Sketch
 
And here's The Butterfly Show;
 
 



 
 

 
Don't you just love this line by Rhonna & MME? It's so adorable and has so many beautiful elements!! Very happy!!
 
So get out your goodies and play along, sketches are awesome to get your juices flowin ;)
 
Have an amazing Saturday!!
 
Love, Rah xoxo
 
 

No comments: