Monday, December 9, 2013

Joy

Happy Monday! It is the season of giving and I love making homemade gifts! If you're looking for a quick handmade gift for someone but can't spend a lot of money, grab a cheapy composition notebook, some gorgeous scrapbook products that you have on hand, and get to work! Here is what I came up with using the new Pink Paislee pad called "Noel" and the new Heidi Swapp Believe paper pad, a snowflake stencil, some gesso, and a few other tid bits!







 
Some other things I used are star sequins, Seafoam Color Shine, Pink Paislee label with resist, pinecone, starry vellum that I am currently addicted to, Heidi Swapp trim, K&Company letters, and a Tim Holtz frame and word sticker.
 
Wouldn't this be such a great prezzie for someone who likes to make lists or journal? Even a doodler!? Love.
 
Have a wonderful evening and I would love to see what you create!
 
Love, Rah xoxo

1 comment:

Sheila said...

So lovely and sparkly!